Photoshop File

Nov 6, 2011 at 4:53 AM

I am not able to find the file he mentioned in the video. Can someone send me the file or help me locate it? I looked in all the ScriptTD.Content folders. Thanks!

Nov 6, 2011 at 8:26 AM

I just started using use this and had the same problem (I think). If you're doing the same thing as me, you need to switch and look in the data folder instead of the texture folder for the .xml files. He opens it very quickly in the video so it's hard to tell how he did it. If that's not the problem you're having, which file exactly are you trying to find and open?

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Have you guys checked the Media File directory in the root directory?

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I'm pretty sure I opened all the Content folders and Texture folders for the Photoshop file but I could be wrong. I will try looking in the Media File Directory. With this file, would I be able to simply edit the photos in there or would I have to change it the content folder with the same name? Sorry about this, I probably passed it a couple times

Coordinator
Nov 7, 2011 at 9:25 AM

The content folder is for the content pipeline that directly to into the game.  That is why it has the namespace in it. 

content folder == assets in game being used

What you want is the media directory which has design assets we used to build our game.

Nov 7, 2011 at 5:51 PM

I found the photoshop files, thank you. I was expecting a photoshop file with everything in it, including the creeps, buttons, etc so I could go one by one to edit. I see what I need to do now. Thanks again!